Such a nice person, a gifted designer, files, and file sizes are clean and perfect
- Berkan Duruman
Berkan was by far the most responsive, helpful, and talented designed I worked with through my contest. His work is fantastic and I'll use him again when needed. Great experience all around!
How RugbyNomad started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Est. 2015, *Possibly Eco-Friendly, Sustainability, Recycle yet want RugbyNomad backpacker logo to be aboe to stand alone as well.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Eco-Friendly Street Smart Rugby Apparel & Gear Target: Rugby Community
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
My #1 goal is to have you create and not limit your mind with my provided information. My rugby backpacker must be incorporated (unless you can convince me otherwise). The 2 pictures provided are to give you a theme or concept to work with. He has problems that I would like fixed:
1. The ball could be placed better it seems?
2. He is to thin for sure.
3. Add a bed roll to the backpack?
4. The shorts need emphasized as well as his socks(rugby socks come up high).
5. His stance is ok yet I believe can be better. Please be aware I do not want him looking like he's actually playing rugby. He should look like he is traveling to or just arriving to the next rugby match/location. I checked a few logos filling this out, I assume you will see those? and among those the cleaner look the better it seems.
6. The font is not good type and please don't be influenced by where it is currently placed. Point is he just needs to be a part of your assume design skills!