Fantastic to work with; great designs and very responsive to feedback!
We're very happy with Ababil's design for the OUI community. He was incredibly quick and responsive to our small edits.
- mtucker x
How Mleonard started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an electronic security integrator. We sell, install, and service high technology electronic security systems such as cameras (CCTV), keycard access control, and alarms. Our target audience is security personnel and facilities directors. We want a unique design that will get us noticed and remembered. Our core values that we would like to convey if possible are speed, value, and customer satisfaction.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The attached files are things I've designed myself. I don't love it, but don't hate it either. We'd like to have something more professional and eye catching
- We are getting some people calling us "A Squared" instead of "A Two" Systems and would like to stop that.
- Our website is http://www.a2systems.com to get a better idea of who we are and what we do.
- The likely winner will have the most "van friendly" design. The reason we are doing this is to get a better logo/design to put on our first van, but will also use it on our webpage, business cards, and other marketing campaigns.
- This webpage is what I would consider an Awesome design that would blow us away: http://www.graphicd-signs.com/case-…s-air-zero