CentroSmart is a new telecommunications service provider with offerings in Voice, PBX (automated telephone systems), DSL and soon Mobile, and focused in the micro and small companies segment.
CentroSmart is a subsidiary of Smart Solutions, a company that is also focused in the micro and small companies segment, providing them any service that is not part of their core business such as insurance, advertising and marketing, events organization and communications (CentroSmart), among others.
The idea of CentroSmart is to open at least one shop at each city where it has sales workforce that are proactively searching for new customers. The first shop is going to be located in Madrid and will serve to the whole Madrid province. Despite the existence of physical shops, CentroSmart’s services can be easily purchased from anywhere within Spain, via our web (http://www.centrosmart.es) or telesales phone service.
CentroSmart’s logo should convey a high tech and futuristic image within the service we provide (telecommunications we all know about, but enhanced!) and should feel to be very close to the customer (i.e. very warm and personalized customer service). Remember that our customers will be from freelancers to small companies with a maximum of 50 employees of any sector.
We prefer the simpler over the complex as we aim to ease things to our customers, i.e. if you want us to do this for you even if you can do it via your web control panel, we’ll do: we’re very flexible! Moreover, the logo should also convey a consolidated, experienced and agile company. Our business is to provide solutions to our customers!
Our pricing model is also especially made for our target customers. We know that most entrepreneurs and freelancers can’t and/or shouldn’t afford an expensive physical telephone system (PBX) when starting up, or maybe forever; CentroSmart makes advanced telephony systems available through Cloud Technologies at a fraction of its traditional cost, plus we offer the most competitive call plans available in our segment.
Things to take into account when submitting designs:
- We don’t like yellow nor orange colors.
- We don’t want handwritten fonts (no Serifs, no Typewriter, no Gothic…)
- We don’t like only-capital-letter text representation.
- We don’t want italics and non-straight-reading texts.
- We don’t like photo-like or B/W only logos (although it should be able to be depicted in one ink).
- The logo is very important to us and innovative logos are welcome, including 3D ones with volume sensation.
- Please take your time when submitting reviewed designs after receiving feedback. For us it’s more important to receive a much more elaborated design over the last after following our feedback, than receiving a bunch of new tests to check if we like one of them a little more.