Great designer. GAdrian's design really represented what our non-profit was all about
How CoopersMama started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
dc home buzz
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Real estate Brokerage, with a strong focus on educating our clients to make smart decisions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The above link is our current logo. We are rebranding to be called DC Home Buzz.
1. Would like a more grown-up version of our current logo.
2. Leaning towards still having the bee, but maybe a very abstract/not literal version. (However, I am open to seeing some options without the bee)
3. Would like a version that can translate well in grey scale for our
building signage and any black/white printing. Something that
translates well on print, but also as signage
4. Clean and contemporary but classic
5. No House signs.
6. I am not 100% convinced to stay with orange as the color. Our
current signs have not stood out in that color, and it has been
difficult getting the correct shade to signage companies- so I am also open to Red or Royal Blue.
We have a hip clientele. We are located in a transitional but funky neighborhood with a mix of artists and professionals.