Amazing work once again. Creative, original and prompt, all you can ask for in a designer!
ismailbayram is a very creative designer who came up with some unique design options for my company. He responds very well to design feedback and provides quick responses.
Shimbi did a wonderful job on the design of my logo. They met the creative brief and were very responsive with requested changes. Thank you for doing such a great job!
WestSchool provided us outstanding work. Thinks outside the box. Rapid and effective communicator.
How mojigo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mojigo is new. The company is going to enable its users to label belongings - such as mobile phones, cameras and other valuables - with a unique code that helps them to get those things returned quickly in case they lose them.
I recently went on a vacation together with a friend. We flew in from different cities and coincidentally we both lost our mobile phone at the airport. Even though I got lucky and an honest finder returned mine (while my friend had less luck) I started wondering how the traditional lost&found system could be upgraded to something more suitable for our web 2.0 peer-to-peer world. Eventually the idea for mojigo was born. The company intends to bring those who lose things and those who find them together. Or, in other words, it intends to bring owner and lost belonging back together - just like my friend who is still hoping that his lost iPhone shows up on his doorstep some day.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- one logo with pictorial / abstract mark
- color concept consisting of three main- and two or three supporting-colors
- you are the designer; decide whether mojigo or Mojigo or MOJIGO works best in your logo; I have not yet made up my mind about that
- mojigo is about returning lost items to their rightful owners; the idea is that the logo and mark are printed on valuables that can potentially be lost; whoever finds an item and looks at the mojigo mark should immediate understand that the mark means "return this item"
- even though colors are important, the mark must also be well recognizable in black&white
- the logo should display the company name mojigo (or Mojigo or MOJIGO) but it should be easy to change it to mojigo.com (or Mojigo.com or MOJIGO.com respectively)
- Please try to avoid using licensed fonts