Would be great to see more logos that are similar in style to that of the Autograf and Thomas Jack logo I uploaded. I like the way some designers have subtly added piano keys on the E.
Rebrnd pronounced rebrand. I don't really have a clear vision of what I want my logo to look like for this one I just know that I am looking for something that is:
(A) Unique (B) has an exciting/memorable characteristic and is (C) simplistic in a creative way I really like logos that very subtly use negative space.
To help get an idea of styles of logos that I enjoy I have a couple attachements included in this brief:
#1) "EZ" logo. I have uploaded a logo that I really like. I actually got this logo made here on 99designs.com really fell in love with the way the designer used negative space to add some piano keys on the "E" letter of the logo. Not necessary for this new one but it would be nice to sublty add something music related like that.
2) Thomas Jack. One of the biggest DJs/producers in the Tropical House genre. Really like the cursive font of his logo and how the palm tree fits well with the brand (tropical house).
3) Autograf: I like the logo font in this one.
4) SNBRN: Also another Tropical House/Deep house dj. I like the way this logo has a simple sun design around it to give it a unique appearance.
5) Klang Karussell: I like the way this logo has an emblem in it which really gives the design some identity
6) Pencil: I just like the use of negative space in this one.
Also thought I'd add the letters dont have to be all caps.