Great to work with. Very efficient, very smart and hard working. Highly recommend Chazie and would use Chazie again.
- R vind
R vind excels at design simplicity - and delivering a perfectly clear message. We had over 130 desigers and 400 design submissions....and R's work was a standout from the onset. Would highly recommend to others in the future and wish R vind the best of continued success.
Jake is complete professional. He was a great listener to our feedback and went above and beyond on this project submitting 20+ iterations of a logo until we found the perfect logo. Would definitely work with him again.
How Tomsproats started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I have designed a backpack that is used for corporates to commute to and from work whether it be by run, walk scooter or bicycle, and inside the backpack they are able to neatly fold up their suit and get to work in their sports gear with a wrinkle free suit to change into once they arrive. This is an innovative design that is simple and effective and not been done before. The company/brand/logo is called TEEJ. TEEJ will initially just be selling the backpack but over time I would like to develop this company into a sports wear/gym wear clothing company. Think a mix between NorthFace (backpacks) and LuLuLemon (gym wear). It's target audience is young/hip/wealthy professionals living close to CBD's around the world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. I have used 99 Designs before to create the logo for my other company "Scenic Cycle" (a cycle/spin studio) and was very impressed (logo attached). I will be selling "TEEJ" merchandise out of the Scenic Cycle studios so would like the colour scheme to be the same or similar so they look related (and I like this colour scheme of white, yellow, grey and black).
2. I have attached some other logos I like. I like the "ying yang" and "lulu lemon" logo because of their circular nature. I believe TEEJ can sit well within a circle and have symmetries between the angles of the circle and letters. On parralels looks quite nice.
3. I have also attached some logos that I have drawn myself for TEEJ.
4. Image 1081 is probably my favourite but I am open to more suggestions.
5. Note the backpack will be all black with roughly a 10cm TEEJ logo on the front. The clothing will also have the same logo across the gear. Therefore I believe the colour yellow is important and prominent.
6. Maybe the background of circle is black and the TEEJ writing is yellow on the inside. Maybe outline the circle in yellow also.
7. I HAVE JUST UPLOADED A PICTURE THAT MAKES THE LETTERS TEEJ LOOK LIKE A FACE. MAYBE THIS IS SOMETHING WORTH PLAYING WITH?