- We want a seal loosely similar (in structure-ONLY) to the example logo pic (gold colored pic of US seal).
- The black and white pic is one that my brother drew. This is basically how we would like it, with a couple of things different:
1.) The 2-headed eagle should have 17 feathers on each wing.
2.) The company name "MITHRAIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP" should encircle the 2-headed eagle, starting with the "M" (first letter in 'MITHRAIC') approx even with the eagle's left foot, and the "P" (last letter in 'GROUP') approx level with the right foot. This should leave enough room for step 3...
3) In the open area, at the bottom of the circle going around the center-image, we would like the following Roman numerals (with both dashes, or other small spacing-image, or character-substitute by artist, included): " -- M D C C L X X V I -- ". These Roman numerals, with artists choice of substitute for dashes included, should be centered between the eagle's feet, filling the bottom part of the circle.
4) The tail, if redesigned by artist, should have the EXACT same number of feathers.
5) The image clutched in the Eagle's feet are the 2 basic Astrological symbols for Leo and Sagittarius, combined. If the artist wants to attempt a redesign, feel free. You may also separate the symbols in each foot, spread out, BUT the Sagittarius symbol must be in the eagle's LEFT foot (so the3 right foot, if you are facing the image).
Each one of these 5 location and numerical stipulations are firm. We will not respond if, at least, these 5 criteria are met. Other than that, we want the artist to have FULL creative reign. I have held a contest on here before, and was VERY impressed with almost all the submissions. We will respond and try to keep up as best as we can. Excited to see what you guys come up with. This is a high-profile company, so please design accordingly. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!