In designing our logo, please keep in mind the following things:
1) We are a children's organization, but this logo is not targeted towards children. This logo is for business meetings and partner organizations. It needs to be professional, while still expressing what we do.
2) We like abstract. Something that reflects what we do, but without being too obvious. The more creative, the better,
3) We want the logo to be noticeable and recognizable with out the "Social Guidance Association" name. Think NIKE. If you were to see the Nike check mark, without the "Nike" name, you would still recognize the brand.
4) We like witty, simple, and modern. Think Amazon. The logo is simple, but just the strategic placement of the arrow sign signifies that they have everything, from "A to Z".
5) We've been through this design contest before. We had promising logos, but nothing that really wowed us and stood out. We would like to try again. We got a lot of designs with the "human figure" in it. We would like to steer clear of that. Think outside the box. Nothing too obvious.
6) IF we can have a logo that works as an arabic version as well, that would be great. Our name in arabic is: "مؤسسة التوجيه الإجتماعي"
7) Think strong. bold. Really give it your all, and don't be afraid to get creative. We have seen a lot of logos for this, and nothing has stood out. Blow us away.
8) The logo should be simple, modern, abstract, but also deliver the necessary message on who we are.