We are a nonprofit coalition that works with children & youth organizations, city/county agencies, and other entities. We are looking for a new logo that we can use on our business cards, website and printed materials.
Tagline: building effective partnerships for children, youth & families. Logos can include or leave out tagline.
• Work that can't be done alone
• Bring people together to make good things happen for children & youth
• Building a comprehensive system of networks and support
1) The block letters are fairly well recognized so we will likely want to keep a similar look to the text, adding a pictoral/abstract mark. We are also open to considering new ideas though.
2) We work with organizations who support very young children and families (birth) through young adulthood so we want to make sure our logo doesn't look too young or too old (teen/ youth only). Would be great to have something that is focused on building the network/collaborating, rather than age specific.
3) Our name is not an acronym but has been traditionally been all caps. We are open to lower case but not sure if we want to make that change.
4) We also have several projects that currently have their own identity. We are interested in a logo that has the potential to be used on multiple projects, in a way that ties all our work together.
More about our work: At SOAR, we-
• COLLABORATE between early childhood and youth development stakeholders based on shared goals and a common vision to achieve more coordinated systems;
• NETWORK to share resources and expertise and strengthen connections between individuals, organizations and communities and improve services;
• ADVOCATE by engaging our partners in influencing public policy and practice, to improve the conditions and support systems for children, youth and families; and
• BUILD EXPERTISE by providing professional development and training to build individual, organizational and community capacity.
Doing work that no single agency can accomplish alone, SOAR builds and strengthens effective partnerships to support children and youth. SOAR is a diverse, experienced, apolitical coalition of public, private and nonprofit entities that effectively convenes stakeholders to sustain county-wide action and dialogue.
SOAR’s staff supports coalition efforts, convening, facilitating, and sustaining momentum on joint efforts. SOAR’s work is rooted in strong commitments to cultural relevancy, social justice, and sustainable improvements in practices, service delivery, systems, and community conditions.
[visual taglines to consider] unity, collaborating, bringing together, bridge building.