Great execution based on the parameters and intention of the task
Super easy to work with. Great with communicating and delivering exactly what is needed. Would happily work again with Don2x!
- sayed gouda
Great design! Easy to work with, gets back in a timely matter. Provided all items as requested. Really enjoyed working with this designer
Fantastic work - followed our brief very well, was incredibly prompt and responsive. We highly recommend and would use again.
GOODAIR is a unique designer. He or she immediately deduced our style, made the best proposal and was quick with response times. He/she made, with patience, all the modifications we requested. 100% recommended and we will surely work again in the future.
Arv is enthusiastic, iterative, and invested in the success of your campaign. Thanks for your help!
How aglaze6 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a non profit that offers a wide variety of services to adults with disabilities. Our goal is to have a logo that represents out connection and involvement with our community and help the individuals we serve become valued members of their community.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have been working on a design concept for a long time. I will attach a sketch of the concept that everyone seems to like but everyone agrees it needs a professional’s touch. We would like an abstract or geometric design that show connectivity and integration in the community. We want to avoid the common design elements for our industry which are typically hands, hearts, people in the logo.
We want this logo to be simple but impactful. Connecting individuals we serve to their community is our #1 mission so a logo that relays that is most important.
Also you can visit our website http://www.rniinc.com .
The following attachments will help you understand the direction we are thinking we should go. Of course we understand that you as designers can help us expand or see another direction that we may be missing. It important that the logo looks good in grey scale also because we put a lot of advertisement in news releases in grey scale.
1. Is two circles spiral graph with RNI Inc. Inside - The decision makers of our company agree that this is a good start in the direction we want to go with the logo.
2. Is another abstract circle that shows abstract connection but is simple in form
3. This one is easy to identify but stays with the connection concept and simple form
4. I like the abstract form of this one
5. We have kicked around the infinity symbol idea we were afraid that a lot of companies use the infinity sign. But this concept is different then what I have seen and could work well relaying our message of connection and support.
6. This is our current Logo and as you can see it is an abstract heart. We want to get far away from the heart in the logo.
7. The last 4 images are from competitors so you can see what we don’t want.
Thank you very much!
I look forward to working with you