Increíble, rápido y se adapta perfectamente a lo que buscas.
great work and fast return of changes
- iyank iyo
excellent designer and they did great work.
Amazing artist and designer. Went over the top to achieve difficult tasks. We are so impressed with your work. Thank you so much for the wonderful interaction. It was a great competition and very competitive. You came out on top!
How lasuzukiinstitute started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Los Angeles Suzuki Institute
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a week long classical music camp for kids ages 4-17 - instruments include violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar and piano. Students attending our camp study music using the Suzuki Method (https://suzukiassociation.org/about…ki-method/)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo should be timeless, not trendy.
- Logo should be clean and not too formal, with kids in mind.
- A tie into Los Angeles would be nice - palm trees, for example. (Although we don't want to end up looking Hawaiian.)
- All Suzuki students start by learning the song Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star so logo could include a nod to that, or the musical rhythm illustrated in one of the attached files.
- Logo does not necessarily have to include musical notes or musical instruments.
- Logo should not be specific to just one musical instrument (i.e. don't include just piano keys or just a violin - if instruments are included there needs to be a nod to all the musical instruments our camp includes)
- Logo may be multiple colors but must also work in grayscale.
- Our current logo is attached and is the guitar shape with piano keyboard as the neck. We would like something completely different from this.