Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Ottawa-Carleton Association for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (OCAPDD) supports people with developmental disabilities through a holistic approach including:
· Individualized service planning;
· Providing a continuum of innovative community participation and residential options;
· Recruiting and developing an educated and experienced workforce;
· Advocacy for individuals with developmental disabilities, their families and support networks;
· Linking with the community, developmental and funding sectors.
Individuals with a developmental disability live healthy, safe and secure lives as participating members of society, through equitable access to the broadest range of societal supports and opportunities.
We serve clients in both English and French.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Looking to avoid gradients as printing costs are much higher (see our current logo). We've had our current logo for about 10 years and never really liked it all that much. Looking for fresh ideas to shake things up.
We will be running a website contest once a new logo has been chosen so please don't base designs on the current site as it needs a complete redo.