We fly the best drones in the film industry. We are professional, and respected in the industry.
We need a logo that is confident, and also cool.
We don't want to be old fashioned, but at the same time we are not young, and we have nothing to prove.
We want a logo that can be incorporated into clothing, so that our staff can wear it on-site.
We also want it to look great on a hat, so that the cap can be given away to good clients - who will want to wear it.
We are not chasing fashion. We want a logo that lasts the distance.
We also have dealings with the CAA, and any logo needs to be respectful and trustworthy.
Our clients are International TV Production Companies, Advertising Agencies, and Global Brands.
- On a White Background Website
- On Company Clothing. This includes a fit-flex cap, and polo shirts, and t shirts. Most likely to all be black clothing or dark blue.
- We want to be able to get stickers made up with the logo and the web address, so that we can label equipment with it.
- We want to have a stencil so that we can spray paint the logo onto equipment cases.
- Email signature, and general letterhead.
- If there is a standalone logo that works without the name, that would be terrific. But, it's not a deal breaker.
- I don't want images of the drones incorporated into the logo. (Because our fleet is constantly changing, any realistic image would date almost instantly).
I kinda like the idea of this:
But, we have to be very careful to be nothing like this existing player:
(So, keep away from orange...)
Reference of what not to do:
- This is one of our competition. I dislike their branding.