Derly followed all guidelines and went above and beyond to make our logo amazing! Very easy to work with and quickly responds to messages, thank you Derly!!!
The BEST! Second time working with yukii - so talented and a visionary.
- hidden meanings
Very responsive designer - came up with a fun, intuitive logo and very quickly edited and made changes in the exact way I requested.
Thank you so much for truly understanding my request and providing so many options. The lines were clean; professional and timeless.
Thank you and good luck.
How krochelle started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast is a nonprofit organization located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. The mission of the Early Learning Coalition is to support the success of every child and their family through quality early education and care. Our vision is to be a community in which every child enters school prepared to succeed. We provide quality early education opportunities to many disadvantaged families in our community. To learn more visit: http://www.elc-ec.org/
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) The first image is the Early Learning Coalition of the Emerald Coast’s current logo. Please refresh/update this logo. We are located in a beachside community, my boss suggested making the blue in the logo into "ocean waves."
2) I also attached additional examples of logo designs I like for inspiration.
3) Stick to a “kid-friendly” color palette. Using vibrant colors is encouraged.
4) Please do not use comic sans or other extremely hard-to-read fonts. Incorporating a combination of fonts is encouraged. (To convey a sense of professionalism and cheerfulness.)
5) Ideal adjectives that would describe the winning logo are: memorable, unique, fresh, authentic, playful, cheerful, professional, impactful
6) The logo will need to look good in one color and black and white as it does in full color for branding purposes.