Sliver City FL is an affordable jewelry brand that specializes in silver jewelry marketed directly to consumers. The brand is new and in the beginning stages of launching a brand strategy that includes an online retail store as the primary outlet. The company needs a logo that will resonate with consumers and help communicate the brand’s offering of affordable jewelry.
Design a logo for the company that will be recognizable as a jewelry brand. The name of the brand, Silver City FL, needs to be the primary focus of the logo. The client would like to see a cityscape incorporated into the logo, but this is not a mandatory. Please provide comps with and without a cityscape.
The current color pallet is black, white and gray with shades of pink and purple. We would like to maintain these colors, but if you are inspired to do so, try different colors.
• Middle income women ages 15 – 75 with an emphasis on 30 - 55
• They buy bridge jewelry and inexpensive fine jewelry as a staple for their personal fashion
• These consumers are known to purchase jewelry from high-end department stores and middle-market jewelry stores
The messaging we use will convey a sense of affordability, style, and contemporariness.
• The jewelry has affordable price points
• The jewelry will include fashion forward, contemporary and classic styles
• Women ages 15-75 will be targeted with an emphasis on women 30 - 55
The brand voice will be friendly, approachable, and trendy.