Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* Fun and funky boutique selling COSTUME and redesigned clothes for adventurous people. One-of-kind PARTY clothes.
* Target customers love feathers, sequins, Steampunk, saloon and vintage style, sexy and creative costume-like clothes. Burning Man and Tim Burton movies are the heroes for our clothes.
* Think CARNIVAL and CIRCUS gear with leather, lace, layers of trim and sparkles. We might need a hand-drawn, individually decorated font.
* We love the idea of some of the letters of Sugar Britches to be decorated with a hat, a corset, a bow tie, a boa, a high heel.
* We also want to use the first two letters "S B" as a smaller version of the final logo, so if these letters have a decoration on them that will work best.
*We'd like the logo to work in color AND black and white.
*We're looking for this to be fun and funky and be appealing to men and women ages 20 - 80!
*"Dressed to Thrill" and "Wear Your Self Out" and "Play. Dress Up. Party" are three of our working subheads. They don't need to be incorporated into the logo but they might appear just beneath the logo in certain uses.
*Go to Designinspiration.com and look up Sugar Britches as a collection for some visuals.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Sugar Britches must be readable. Britches is an unusual word in English to it has to be read without mistake.
This should appeal to men and women of all ages.
CARNIVAL or CIRCUS theme is a great place to start.
Keep it fun. This is for Party people.