ToxicFree Suisse is an NGO whose mission is to raise awareness to the medical community and population (especially mums, mums to be, parents, future parents, children, teenagers) about health effects of chemicals and pesticides.
Our goals are to
1. Raise awareness about Endocrine disruptor chemicals (EDC`s) and other toxic chemicals: educate, inform and suggest solutions that focus more on consumer choices;
2. Raise awareness about Pesticide use and advocate for changing legislation of pesticide use Swiss-wide.
The vision of ToxicFreeSuisse is to achieve:
1. Broad awareness on the issue of exposure to chemicals through the use of everyday products
2. Shifts in consumer behaviour
3. Swiss agriculture that is based exclusively on agroecological/permaculture methods
4. Food sovereignty
5. Awareness of the medical community that prevention from EDC's would prevent many diseases
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The most dangerous exposure to EDC s is the in utero lifetime where an exposure from the mum can have health consequences for child and the grandchildren. So something around mothers in the logo could be an idea
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
The website needs to be overall informative, sharing information and raising funds. Any style that helps this, maybe recalling babies and a positive feeling despite the difficult topic (like don't make it black else readers will commit suicide)
Jimdo templates to explore
A) what are EDC
scientific information and studies
B) tips for parents on how to avoid exposure
C) space for easily become members and make donations and subscribe to a newsletter
D) about us, our scientific committee, our statuses, our mission
E) our events, articles and position papers, press releases
F) contact us and social media (Facebook and tweeter)