This designer listen to your remarks and modify his work according to those! Great!
- Desa Nikic
Good quality logo. great feedback. will definitely work with again.
For my logo design, Sataji was very responsive, demonstrated a good technical understanding of design principles, understood how to create a corporate image, had a very professional approach, was empathetic and able to assist through the design process in a very supportive way. An impressive individual who gave a really great client experience.
How kfa109 started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Indivisible In Real Life (IRL)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Post election season we have been told that we have a very "divided America". I believe that we are not as divided as the media makes us out to be. The purpose of Indivisible IRL is to help a "divided America" realize that we actually agree on more than we disagree on, through a campaign of small group in-person conversations targeting a mix of average american groups that are often put at odds in the Media (e.g., Conservative vs. Liberal). The simple divisions that we ascribe to each other distract us from learning to love the core commonality that we all share, we are Human. Additional Target Audience includes: Trump Supporters (who are not Racist), Bernie and Hillary supporters (who are not elitist), and millennials (conservative & liberal)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I plan to create wristbands. The wristbands will come in a package of two with clear instructions on how to use them. Each person gets a package, and wears one after they have a conversation with someone they disagree with on a political issue but with on agree on core american civic values and respect each other. They symbolize that the fact that we are indivisible in real life after real in person / tolerant conversations. They will also be sold on the website. The wristband will include the logo of the company "Indivisible IRL". They will be central to the movement. Please consider the movement as you design the logo.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
Something that moves people and makes them feel like they want to connect with each other and share the value of loving someone who you disagree with politically with the world.
Jimdo templates to explore
- Land Page: Describes very quickly what Indivisible is about and shows a picture of troup and hillary supporters together working toward a better america...
- About: Explains in more detail what the objectives of Indivisible are, and what we are fighting to do... bring people closer together to show the world americans that we are not as divided as we are made out to be.
- Manifesto: (work in-progress) This will include ~6 key mission objectives. 1) People all generally strive for the same things in life, 2) Corporations do not have the values of the majority in mind, 3) Media is funded by corporations and often has a bias, 4) This bias has lead toward the creation of a division among people that makes corporate influence stronger, and the average citizens influence weaker, 5) If we recognize that we are indivisible, we can not only change america, but the world.
- Connect IRL: 3 different approaches for how to conducted a campaign: 1) Protest / Rally and provide wristbands... info about, 2) Bar / Club 3) Street Campaign
- Store: Where wristbands are sold