Mary is a great creative mind and is easy to work with. She responds really quickly and has awesome ideas. I strongly recommend working with her!
Very responsive designer with a keen eye
- Raj Mahato
Great job done and great designer to work with.
Fantastic work. Great working relationship. Final product is tremendous and resulted in a lot of sales. It is very professional, eye-catching and modern.
- Recreo Studio
Quality product renders as always
How John.simonides started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Employees of the NSW Fire Brigades Relief and Welfare Fund (abbreviated to Relief and Welfare Fund)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Relief and Welfare Fund is a charitable organisation that provides relief and welfare support to the permanent firefighters, retained firefighters, administrative and trades staff of Fire & Rescue New South Wales (Sydney, Australia) along with their families, in times of hardship.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require TWO (2 x) different yet complimentary posters to be created that will be used in the promotion of the organisation. The designer has the full creativity to re-develop this form.
In re-developing the poster, please consider the following:
• The organization's slogan of "“Assistance with Confidentiality” must appear somewhere in a prominent position.
• The organisation's logo must appear in prominently in the design.
• The photographs that are used in the form must be from those provided as part of this design brief or publically available photos specifically of Fire & Rescue NSW or the Relief and Welfare Fund.
• Other non-photographic images can be used as part of the design.
• We envision the use of a single image as being the core focus of each poster. However, we're after some good creativity here so we're open to suggestions. As many or as few graphics may be used in the design of the form.
• The image of the caricature or the image of the firefighter with the sick child are two photos that we are currently partial with but would consider other designs.
• Graphics may be modified as the designer sees fit in the development of the poster.
• The final design must be in high resolution and editable in a standards-based format for future modification.
• The following sections of text must appear in the design and be easily readable. The text can appear in any location on the form, provided it can be easily read:
o There Are Many Advantages Of Being A Member Of The Fund. Please Join Now.
o We Can Help Take The Pressure Off You
o Help Is A Phone Call Away
o We Can Take The Pressure Off You
o Don’t Suffer On Your Own
o Support Is Available – Whether It’s Financial Or Emotional
o You Are Not On Your Own
o Don’t Suffer Alone – Assistance Is At Hand
o We Aim To Help
• Please avoid using colours, fonts and sizes that make the text difficult to read and may hinder people with visual impairments.