Frieta was very speedy and got exactly what it was I was looking for. I would certainly work with her again,
- Bethan in Hong Kong
- George BTZ
George was creative and very easy to work with. Thank you very much.
Marko will work on the project until it's perfect!
How bettybeas started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Battle Mountain High School Superboosters
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization who support the 22 athletic
teams and clubs for Battle Mountain High School in Edwards, Colorado.
Our audience is mostly parents and businesses who support our
community high school.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a flyer (8.5x11), poster (11x17) and web (915 pixels wide x 100 pixels tall) designed for our upcoming fundraising event on January 24, 2015. It is simply a fun evening for adults who support our student athletes. We want a mountain casual, wintery feel. It's in late January so it's a beautiful snowy time of year in Vail, Colorado. We want it to have a fun feel that makes people stop and look at the poster and decide to attend.
The following information needs to be communicated in some fashion:
- event name - (un)Gala 2015
- January 24, 2015
- Vista at Arrowhead
- Dinner, Dancing and Silent Auction
- Sponsored by US Bank (MUST include logo)
- Music provided by the valley's own "Vail Valley Band"
- $480 / table of 8
- $600 / table of 10
- purchase tickets at http://www.huskysuperboosters.com
- Presented by (use Husky Superbooster logo)
- Copy - "Celebrating the athletic teams and clubs of Battle Mountain High School, all proceeds provide uniforms and other related expenses for our students. For information, contact Betty Harwood (970) 390-2852.