Aim - We are a radio reading service and that is trying to increase awareness of our service (our website is: http://www.2rph.org.au).
We will be distributing 10,000 postcards throughout cafes, universities and libraries, so we require postcards which will stand out amongst all the other postcards.
Requirements - It's important the postcard is bright and modern, we want it to stand out. We need unique, fun and creative ideas for a double sided promotional postcard. The postcard can be either Portrait or Landscape.
Front Page: We want the logo to be included (any of the attached logos will do), as well as either a microphone, headset or an actual radio, so that it is clear what our station does.
Back Page: Will have the full station name: Radio for the Print Handicapped of NSW Co-operative, contact details e.g. station website, Facebook page, email address contact number. Perhaps another image in the space remaining if possible (see attached sample of how the back page should look)
• Double Card Portrait: 202 x 151mm fold to 101 x 151mm
• Double Card Landscape: 302 x 101mm fold to 151 x 101mm
• Third Extra Perf: 201 x 101mm fold to 151x 101mm
• 3 Panel Roll Fold: 306 x 151mm fold to 101 x 151mm
• CMYK front and K100% mono back
• Authorisation strip, address lines & stamp box must appear
This is our first time using postcards for marketing, so the more creative, bright and unique the designs are the better!