This will be a flyer advertising our annual event. The target market is young professionals ages 25-40. The flyer will be viewed in electronic format only - web, TV and email. It must be 600px in width.
-Note that all of the following content must be included on the flyer, except for the section titles-
Power of One 2014
A annual Networking Party to raise money to support Toronto’s less fortunate youth.
REASON FOR THE EVENT
Most of us had some help on our way to success. Perhaps it was the support of a loving parent, the guidance of a role model, or even a few bags of groceries during those tough university years. Most of us who’ve achieved some success had a few boosts along the way, from someone who believed in us.
What if you had no such people in your life? Many teens living in Toronto’s low income areas lack supports that are critical to building a successful future. And this isn’t an isolated problem. In Toronto, 1 in 3 children are living in poverty, according to City Hall. Planning for adulthood is hard; it’s nearly impossible when you’re worried about meeting your basic needs.
ON THE ORGANIZATION
For Youth Initiative provides programs and services to teens and young adults in Toronto. We help youth empower themselves through guidance, learning and critical thinking. We believe all young people deserve the opportunity to create their own future.
2 Free Drinks per ticket
Gourmet Hors D'oeuvres
Hear Youth Share Their Stories
A Live Set from Motown Cover Band Odd Soul http://www.oddsoultoronto.com
Date: April 24, 2014, 6:30 - 9
Location: Cathedral Centre, at Church and King
Tickets $50 Buy online at http://www.tbd.com
-End of section for text to include on flyer-
*Please include a graphic of a glass of beer, a glass of wine and a gourmet appetizer, if you feel you have the space.
- For Youth Initiative logo attached (reads FYI)
- The United Way member agency logo is attached. This logo needs to be positioned in a way that communicates that FYI is a United Way agency.
- The following logos are our corporate sponsors. BMO is our platinum sponsor and the flyer needs to show this
- The Daniel et Daniel logo is the event caterer
- Odd Soul is the motown cover band that will be playing
- There is a banner logo with photos from the event in years past, feel free to use this photo in your design