So quick and helpful. A great designer and very kind. A true professional!
How derrickQ2 started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
Bowling for Autism
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have established a bowling tournament that raised funds directly for local autism classrooms. We are entering our 3rd year.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a flyer designed 8 1/2 x 11 for our upcoming event.
We recently had a logo designed through 99 designs and would like to use that. I would like a design that is a mix of bowling retro and sleek.
Here are the details:
- Title - 3rd Annual Bowling for Autism - Presented by T&T Creative Group
- Date - Thursday April 19, 2018
- Location - Brooks Street Bowl in Wake Forest, NC
- Registration & Sponsor signup - http://www.bowlingforautism.com
- Bowling Begins at 5:30pm (Teams of 5)
- Award Ceremony at 7:30pm
- Sponsor Tournament at 8pm
- Questions - Call us at 919.589.2523 ext 707 or visit our website
Call to Action:
- Team Captains can register their team of 5 for $100
- Sponsors visit the website for package options and to enter the Sponsor Tournament
Please state that ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE AUTISM CLASS FOR ROLESVILLE HIGH & SYCAMORE CREEK ELEMENTARY
- I have provided the logos for both schools. The Rolesville High Logo is the Ram and the Sycamore Creek logo is the Green aligator
I have attached a bunch of images from last year along with the event logo and flyer from last year.
I have also attached the location logo - Brooks Street Bowl. This is important because they will have the flyer posted at their location. We definitely need to display that.