Check here the past awards in the awards section:
We need the poster for the annual awards.
Here are the questions I asked to the president:
1. What topics will be covered?
2. Why now?
3. Ten keywords or phrases that can relate to the theme
4. Ten images or objects that come to your mind when you think in the theme
1. The theme we selected for our 2016 awards is: Decision 2016: The Politics of Healthcare Policy
(Our thinking is that with the current Presidential elections, and now with the vacancy on the Supreme Court, health care and the Affordable Care Act will be impacted by the election of either a Democratic or Republican President and we could have some potential changes and/or dismantling of the ACA. Secondarily, one of the other major market forces occurring is in provider healthcare payment system where we have a change from the model of “Pay for Patients” to “Pay for Performance.” Third, budget is a key factor, because who pays for healthcare is always a political answer.
Possible, but not exclusive, images might be: The U.S. Capitol (House of Representatives and Senate), the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services/Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Affordable Care Act. (Additional images: White House, the American Flag, Donkey/Elephant) . Dollar signs, Healthcare signs.
Might be: UNINSURED, ACCESS TO CARE, PRESIDENTIAL RACE, EVOLUTION, CHANGE, BUDGET, COMMUNICATIONS, VOTING, LEGISLATION, ADVOCACY, FRAMING OF ISSUES, BIPARTISAN
(Additional keywords: platform, health system/arena, bureaucratic/bureaucracy, ballot, caucus
Additional images: White House, the American Flag, Donkey/Elephant)
GRAPHICS (Suggestions by GM)
1. Color scheme use of brighter colors such as red/blue representing political themes
2. The image itself does not have to take up the whole flyer, reduces ink used (data to ink ratio)
3. Positioning of key details should be on forefront (date, time, AHHE, etc.)
4. I would prefer a different font and font colors-current white/yellow are difficult to read