This project should be easy for any Glazier-Kennedy style direct response marketing student with graphic design experience.
BETA Academy, Washington DC's premiere school for Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian jiujitsu and Fitness needs someone to design our full color newspaper advertisement.
A sample advertisement has been provided to give you an idea of what we are looking for.
Logos and pictures have also been included in this brief.
To learn more about our academy and our program, please visit:
The winner of this project will also be invited to do additional work for our company and compensation will be paid on a pre-negotiated per project basis upon completion.
Below you will find a list of requirements and text for the advertisement:
The advertisement dimensions are 4.666" Wide X 5.1455" Tall
1) Headline: "Try Out Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) 30 Days FREE in Washington DC"
2) Image: Images of two of our instructors wearing MMA gloves have been provided with this brief. Designers do not need to use this image and are welcome use other images. If you choose to use a different image please make sure it appeals to both Men and Women between the ages of (18 to 45). Do not use violent pictures!
3) Offer: add a dotted line around the offer box to highlight the offer
Limited Time Offer!
30 Days FREE plus
- Free Private Lesson
- Free T-Shirt
- Free Video
4) Call to action: "Call Us Now 202-600-8199"
5) Top 5 Reasons To Train MMA
1. Effective Self-Defense
2. Get in Amazing Shape
3. World-Class Friendly Instructors
4. Convenient Schedule (60+ classes/wk)
5. 100% Risk Free Trial
1459 Columbia Road NW
Washington, DC 20009
7) Website url: "http://www.BetaAcademy.com" [capitalization of the "B" and the "A" are intentional.
8) School Logo: This can be small as the other elements in this list are much more important.