Premium, High Priced Item
Label size is 10.75in x 5in
Avoid too many rich colors.
Below is a list of required information. How you present it, is up to you.
----------Front Label: (do not include header text in this section)-----------
Title: Hip and Joint Supplement
Sub-title: Advanced Formula
Important facts about product:
• Superior Absorption
• Veterinarian Recommended
• All Natural
• Made in U.S.A
• Contains Glucosamine, MSM, and Chondroitin
• Stimulates joint comfort and flexibility
• Dosages for Small, Medium, and Large Dogs
----------------------------------------Back Label – ----------------------------
Product Facts: (include header text)
Active Ingredients per Fluid Ounce
Glucosamine Hcl (shellfish) .................... 1600 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (beef and/or porcine) .. 1200 mg
MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane 99.9%) ... 1000 mg
Manganese Chelate ................................. 7 mg
Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate) .. 10 mg
Inactive ingredients - 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Vegetable Glycerin.
- Contains No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives.
- Some settling is normal.
- As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.
Benefits: (include header text)
The Pet Doctor Supply Co.™ Hip and Joint formula stimulates your dog’s mobility, is an ALL-NATURAL booster that provides comfort and pain relief, restores vitality in mature dogs, and is an excellent preventative health supplement for younger dogs, reducing inflammation, strengthening cartilage, all to keep your dog happier and healthier as it ages.
This formula is one of the safest and best treatments, offering SUPERIOR absorption (because it’s not a pill), to reverse the age of time on the crippling effects of osteoarthritis that affects millions of aging dogs. The secret is found is 3 REJUVENATING ingredients – Glucosamine, MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane), and Chondroitin.
Glucosamine is the fundamental building block for strong, healthy joint cartilage. It is the key ingredient in the support and repair of injured or stressed joint cartilage.
MSM is an ORGANIC source of sulfur that aids in the healing of damaged tissues, maintains structural integrity, and reduces inflammation during the healing process allowing your dog to have joint comfort.
Chondroitin works as a lubricating cushion between bones, assisting in the retention of cartilage flexibility and preventing further decay.
And together, our proprietary formula is designed to REVERSE the effects of joint damage that will give your dog something to wag about.
Recommended Usage: (include header text)
• For use in dogs.
• For best results mix with food.
• Shake well before administering.
Under 10 Ibs…….. 1 teaspoon (1/6 oz.)
10-24 Ibs…….. 2 teaspoons (1/3 oz.)
25-49 Ibs……. 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)
1 teaspoon in P.M. (1/6 oz.)
50-100 Ibs……. 2 teaspoons in A.M. (1/3 oz.)
2 teaspoons in P.M. (1/3 oz.)
Over 100 Ibs…….. 3 teaspoons in A.M. (1/2 oz.)
3 teaspoons in P.M. (1/2 oz.)
Warning: (include header text)
• Do not purchase if seal is broken.
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals.
• In case of accidental overdose, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Cautions: (include header text)
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals that are intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Storage: (include header text)
- Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30° C)
- Refrigerate after opening
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture
Distributed by: (include header text)