I would like to begin with the Home page. For your information, the Woodforest Charitable Foundation (WCF) was created in September 2005. Int the six years following, WCF has donated over $2,400,000 to not-for-profit 501[c] organizations across 17 states. Woodforest National Bank (WNB) created WCF with a $1,000,000 endowment. Although WNB is the primary donor to WCF, WCF remains a separate and private foundation. However, WCF only makes contributions in communities where WNB operates.
AT THIS TIME the primary focus (throughout sixteen states) is directed to the fight against hunger. WCF partners with food banks and supports privately funded children's feeding programs and senior supplemental programs. In Texas the charitable donations are more diverse. Please see the website for more detail on those organizations. Children are our primary focus. As WCF grows and our corpus grows we will expand beyond feeding programs/hunger. However, our focus will remain on children in some capacity.
The Home page should include tabs for the following (with drop down bars for the additional pages that are indicated):
1) ABOUT US: //Mission//Board of Directors//Staff//Key Facts//Contact Us//Policies//Donors & Sponsors//
2) HUMAN SERVICES: //Health//Hunger//Youth Programs//Seniors//Housing
3) NEWS & EVENTS : //Events//Press
4) GIFTS: //Gift Guidelines//Gifts//Navigation links to archived years
5) GIVE: //Reasons to Give//Ways to Give//Donate Online//Donation pdf//Contact Us
On every page there will be a DONATE NOW key.