Here are the brainstorming words that I want the designer to think about when doing the website:
4. clean layout
Here is the list of functionality to be found in the page:
- A Newsfeed box for Twitter and Facebook
- An area for the text (static pages)
- Streeming video for our institutional video
- Testimonial space box
- Language selection and Search box
- The social media logos (so the person will be able to click on it and go to our pages): Twiter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube
- 2 little boxes for Contact Us and Request a Quote
*ps1. We want to have the whole website the same for all the pages. The only static thing will be the text space.
*ps2. We have 6 topics for the menu:
About us (History / Values / Work Team / Clients / Confidentiality)
Services (Translation and Localization / Localization Testing / DTP / Automated Translation / Memory Management / Glossary Creation and Management / Style Guides / Transcription / Subtitling)
As you see, some of them have subtopics, so when you pass the mouse on, it is shown. So be careful with the space between this subtopics box that will open and the rest of the art of the layout.
*ps3. I´m also sending you the first page (the "Choose your language" page) which is already done, so you can adapt the template with this "feeling". We though of some colors, but feel free to work the way you want! We are not asking for these colors, its just an ideia. The colors are: blue, white, black, orange and gray.