Excellent work as always! Will continue to use his creative excellence whenever possible.
Great, hard working artist. Thanks!
This is my third project with Shalul.
Very professional. A pleasure to work with.
Wonderful experience working together. The designer was very responsive, and communicated very well. We would definitely look forward to working again in the future!
Great to work with, beautiful design, responsive and well thought out
How Miken started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ACCA-St. Louis is the St. Louis based chapter of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Their target audience consists of two groups; member Contractors looking for educational resources, and potential new members.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
ACCA-St. Louis prides its self on providing valuable resources for their members. The goal of the site is to be a portal for these services as well as a compelling tool to encourage contractors to join. The look needs to be professional and easy to navigate with large call outs.
- Colors to consider – White, Red (hot), Blue (cold). Good use of white space. Red and blue as accents
The design should have the following:
• Header – Contact number (314.600.2659), Image Banner. Menu (with room for drop downs) - Home, Join, About, Calendar, PEU, ACCA News, Contact Us.
• Body – “ACCA-St. Louis is the recognized leader in the air conditioning industry, providing continuous education, mentoring and advocacy while upholding the highest level of professionalism.”
• Footer – Text navigation (Quick Links) & Copyright
• Prominent call outs for Member Login, Join, Contractor Search, News, and Upcoming Events
- Design must be Bootstrap friendly
- Design must be responsive and work across a variety of monitor sizes
- All fonts used must me from Google Fonts