Visualland is a great team. Working with them to redesign our existing website was easy and fun.
Very efficient and good work!
How j.vanolphen started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
website should inform our targetgroups about what how we can help them as a private equity fund and trigger them to contact us.
1. mid sized companies in the Netherlands (and their advisors) about the financing possiblities and conditions
2. investors seeking return on their money
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Use blue and orange as main colors. It should be distinctive of the mainly blue and gray websites of other investment companies.
the website should positionTransEquity as a trusted and reliable partner. A team of experienced professionals. We are very hands on and believe that the succes is in execution. Transparant, direct in our communication and always thinking in solutions (instead of problems)
HOMEPAGE: foto, logo, title (TransEquity Network hands-on investors, with pay off: working together on value growth) menu (team, approach, news, contact), 3 blocks which click to a next page describing our services and approach:
1. for companies seeking financing and support
2. for investors seeking an above average return
3. track record and portfolio
ONE PAGE for information on:
1. For companies seeking financing and support: target group, investment criteria, etc.
2. For investors seeking an above average return: history, back ground and appraoch and return objectives
3. Track record and port folio: description of experience over the years, logo's and short description of the current portfolio companies
4. Team: fund management team and other partners
5. Approach: how we handle financing demands and our role in companies
6. News: new acquisitions, exits, relevant publications
7. Contact: contact details
What to avoid
a messy site (like our current site). it should give a quick overview of available information, be transparant and easy to navigate.