Nitin is awesome! Very efficient in making changes and patient. We have used for two projects and will use again for future projects.
- Mindshop Media
great designer! very responsive....made the changes very quickly...
How Miken started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Horizon Housing Development Co.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Horizon Housing Development Co. (HHDC) is a non-profit agency that strives to live up to its Mission Statement: “To assist in providing housing services to St. Louis City Residents who are developmentally disabled.”
Horizon Housing has six buildings within the city limits that provide permanent supportive housing for men, women and families. HHDC provides housing for individuals who are homeless or needing affordable housing.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Horizon Housing Development Corporation (HHDC) is looking to present a professional website that conveys their commitment to the community.
The website should be:
- Easy to navigate
- Deliver majority of content Above the Fold
- SEO friendly design
- WordPress compatible
The design should have the following:
• Logo & Tagline (Tagline = "Providing housing to the developmentally disadvantaged").
• Header – Contact number (314-865-0383), Image Rotator scrolling through featured services in an effort to educate visitors of the various capabilities of HHDC (Any image used must fit a 3:2 aspect ratio to eliminate the need for complex photo editing). Menu (with room for drop downs) - Home, About Us, Gallery, Eligibility, Contact Us.
• Body – Content area for HHDC Intro
• Footer – Text navigation, St. Louis Office for Developmental Disability Resources logo, and social share (Facebook & Twitter).
• Prominent call outs for Contact Information, News and Donate (possible footer or sidebar items)