How Juri Wulff started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Naval Officer Database
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The webpage is a landing page that links into a webpage that is able to search a database holding historic naval officers data. It holds data for officers dating over 400 years back in history.
The target audience is historians, hobbyists, and people that is searching relatives (maybe for their family tree).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The theme is navel officers (specific the danish navy) It should make the visitor feel like they are starting on a journey looking into old historic data about sea battles and great leaders.
THINK: History, old fashioned, stylish, battle ships and sea.
A LANDING PAGE
– Site ID that says Navel Officers DB with a nice navel inspired font (should be a free font).
– A link somewhere for "About" or "Info".
– Some title.
– Some subtitle / paragraph.
– A button that links to the web-application.
– A background image that sets a mood.
– A info section where this is room for half a page article and two related pictures.
– A subscribe to our mailing list area.
– copyright text in the buttom.
We need design for the webpage. At the moment it is build in plain bootstrap and it needs to follow the style and mood of the landing page.
Therefore are we needing the following to be designed for the database web-application;