1. Homepage: This is the primary homepage for our site. The page should be welcoming to a casual user. Financial services are boring, so make it a happy page!
This needs to contain an "announcements" section with three visible news summaries (one paragraph each), a few content boxes to lead into deeper content, and a section called "Services" with six elements: Submit an Expense, Make a Request, View Accounts, Employment, Credit Cards, and More.
Please include a menu section with room for at least five elements (in the style of undergrad.stanford.edu). Include room for an "About Us" section (2-3 sentences and a "read more" link)
2. Quick Homepage: This page is focused on a user who wants to access one of our six services. Please dedicate the entire page to the six "Services" from the homepage, with a large click zone for each. Include room for one announcement (one paragraph), and include the menu section from the homepage.
Optional elements that might be nice on either page, if they don't clutter it up:
- A place to put "miscellaneous" services (space for 3 smaller links)
- A small box that could contain 2-3 lines of text (such as Current Request Turnaround: 72 hours)
3. Content page: This page will be re-used over and over again to put content on our site. It needs to be a two-column model, and the sidebar should contain a sub-navigation menu and a few content boxes. The main area is flexible, but I'd like to see a page with a headline, large introduction text, 3-4 paragraphs, a bulleted list, and an embedded video.