First time using 99 Designs and was really great to work with, incredibly responsive and quick with changes. Would really recommend.
- DC (REPUBLICOFWORK)
How Shlomoz started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
The Jewish Number
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
a platform to connect calls from and to different countries in the world
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Colors: Red, White, Silver
1. Home: We want a brief explanation of the organization as well as frequently asked questions and facts
2. Results: After the visitor select the country and language that want to call it comes to result page where it shows the destination number desired
3. Subscribe: The user can subscribe as a member to receive calls
4. Stories: People will tell experiences using the system
5. Organizations and Contact: Join your organization if you think we can work together or contact us for any question or concern
The idea is to connect the jewish people all over the world so its basically the same idea as Swedish number including the option to select by country and language to get to specific kind of people the visitor wants to talk with. All the content and information will be provided by us.