Anna Stark is a breath of fresh air from many many designers we've worked with. With very minimal feedback, she read between the lines of our project request and was capable of understanding the marketing needs our group was ultimately trying to attain. Anna surprised our team with incredibly artistic and creative designs which all required no further feedback beyond her initial design. We are looking forward to work with her talents for many years to come! :)
- Mint Nightlife
How Claire1987 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
on line shopping site for girls - woman selling clothing, scarves, jewellery, hosiery, lingerie, bags etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Net a porter but using my new logo as an inspiration
home page only
2. Main Navigation - menus include
* Size guide
* Social Links (Follow Us - facebook, youtube and twitter)
1. Use the red logo only
2. Would like to see several options for the navigation using black lace
3. I have an idea of using the woman in my logo as a large image down the left side of the site. Perhpas you can use her as a large silhouette and as the main feature of the design. here is an example - do not copy this - I want more inspiration from my logo...this is just an idea of how large and the position of the woman -http://www.graceandparis.com.au/
4. Defintely need to use a dominantly white background for the site like net-a-porter.com - my photos need to stand out. You can put the image of the woman from my logo on the top of the white background.
5. Site needs to be sexy, sophisticated and classy.